Whether you are buying or selling a business you need support from people you can trust.
That’s where Business Partnership’s knowledge, professionalism, discretion and trust is invaluable. Our team of skilled and experienced regional partners can support you in making the right choice – for you.
Here’s what we offer:
- Knowledge – of local and regional markets and an understanding of the wider economy, such as business market fluctuations
- Professional service – We realise one size doesn’t fit all business owners and that we each have unique and personal circumstances. Not only do we offer professional experience and expertise – but we can mediate and help with negotiations
- Discretion – we appreciate the personal factors involved in buying or selling a business – whether they are emotional or the practical advice on sourcing financial and legal support, personal finance and succession planning and the security of your future
- Trust – you can trust us to advise and support you in making vital decisions every owner needs to consider before putting a business on the market or seeking to purchase a new business.
And here are ways we can advise:
- Valuations – We can provide accurate valuations, explain valuation methods and offer up-to-date market intelligence – see Valuations: Buyers / Sellers
- Preparation – We can help prepare your business for sale and advise on setting a recommended asking price
- Negotiation – We can manage the negotiation of a sale or purchase of a business and mediate if required. Being a good sounding board and mentor is useful, too
- Finance – If sourcing finance to fund your acquisition is needed then expert advice is essential, including information on government schemes, subsidised services for start-up businesses, asset finance and factoring companies. We work with reputable, expert financial advisers
- Legal matters – There are many factors and implications to consider when buying or selling a business so specialist legal advice is always essential – we can liaise with your legal team and support any decision making
- Accountancy – We are experienced in working with business advisors and offer advice on a range of both legal and financial issues surrounding the sale of your business
- Commercial Energy Performance Certificates (CEPC) – Most business sales involving property require a current Commercial Energy Performance Certificate for inspection. We are happy to make an introduction to a qualified assessor, should this be needed
To book an appointment with the regional partner in your area – see Offices.