Building Regulations Testing Compliance Energy Efficiency and Consultancy
Leicestershire, East Midlands
Advert ref: 3040TPBW
This well-established business is achieving exponential growth and with the continued focus on a greener environment, sustainable living and renewable developments, the sustained growth is forecast to continue. There is 1 qualified member of staff who will remain with the business if required.
This business provides a great foundation for a new owner, to come in and expand within this renewables sector. An understanding of the construction industry would be a benefit but is not essential. The business currently operates from an office and it is not a requirement for this to be in the East Midlands.
- Operating all over the UK, established for over 12 years
- Building sustainability, compliance, and performance consultants.
- Specialists in Building Airtightness testing for Part L compliance
- Acoustic/Sound insulation testing and Consultancy for Part E compliance
- Providing the buildering industry /developers with Energy assessments and cO2 reduction requirements for energy efficiency in buildings and developments.
- SAP/EPC (Energy Calculations) for domestic properties.
- SBEM / EPC (Energy Calculations) for commercial / retail properties.
- Consultancy advice for retrofit alternative energy for a home
- Thermographic imaging to detect energy losses within buildings
Property Details: Leasehold
Asking Price: £600,000 (Leasehold)
Is a local office and is on a month to month basis.
Financial figures can be forwarded on completion and submission of an NDA
Each party to be responsible for their own legal and professional fees.