Engine Reconditioning and Garage Workshop - St Ives
St Ives, Cambridgeshire
Advert ref: 3026TPBW
St Ives Engine Services has a fantastic reputation within the region on the reconditioning of engines. The nearest competitors are over 20 miles away, however the business gets work regularly from the other side of Peterborough, Cambridge & Bedford. Having the equipment to remove and insert the valve seat inserts, gives the business an edge over the competition.
The Garage workshop is extremely well fitted out and is a great add-on to the reconditioning side, where the servicing and vehicle repairs add incremental sales to the business.
A new lease will be provided, the term can be negotiable, with the yearly rent being £10,000.
A comprehensive list of the assets can be provided
The business is being offered for sale due to health reasons.
Financial figures can be forwarded on completion and submission of an NDA
- In the same ownership for 29 years
- Unique opportunity – 2 businesses in one, Engine Reconditioning & Garage Workshop.
- Fantastic reputation in region for reconditioning engines, regular custom from Peterborough, Cambridge & Bedford and beyond
- The reconditioning equipment is second to none, has to be viewed to appreciate the potential
- Garage workshop with 2 ramps and space to work on another vehicle
- Leasehold premises fully secure, with office/reception counter.
- Assets include – Rottler SG8 valve seat cutting machine with ancillary attachments, Sigma Picanotti surface grinding machine, Prince crank grinding machine plus many many others
- Training and support can be provided on the reconditioning side
- Huge potential to develop and grow this business
Property Details: Leasehold
Asking Price: £120,000 + SAV (Leasehold)