Established Energie Fitness Gym Franchise – Outstanding Opportunity
Advert ref: 3032TPBW
An Energie Fitness franchise would normally require an investment of £300k minimum plus equipment. This business opportunity would suit a hands on owner/manager or business partners. The business functions on a day to day basis, however it would benefit from owner(s) who can give 100% focus and be instrumental in the marketing and social media campaigns to drive the membership. The gym had seen the membership continually growing and was up to 909 in March this year.
The equipment is currently on lease purchase agreements. The original costs were circa £300,000. There is £237,000 outstanding with monthly repayments of £6,521
This is a fabulous opportunity to take over this business, for an attractive cost effective investment. The gym is extremely well kitted out with no expense spared on the fit-out. There is the potential to convert the basement into a studio – this will need some investment, but would enable extra income and help to drive additional membership.
- Located in the Queensgate Shopping Centre in the town centre. Opened December 2018
- Full strip-out and fit-out with state of the art equipment with over £250k invested in fit-out
- Comprehensive range of equipment on lease purchase agreements ( will be owned on completion of lease payments)
- Leasehold, 5,800 sqft premises with the facilities split over 2 levels
- Membership was up to circa 900 pre lock down, free parking is included with the “Wow” membership
- Strong well qualified team in place
- Owner lives in London and now needs to focus on other business interests and very young family
- 3 min walk to train station, 2 min walk to bus station
Property Details: Leasehold
Asking Price: £75,000 (Leasehold)
Lease; 20 years, with 18 remaining. £3,124/month, with 12 months rent free from 25/07/20. Service charge £883/month
Rates; Zero rated until April 2020, then £2,424/month
Size in Sq Ft: 5800
In addition to the cost of the business, the purchaser will have to purchase a new franchise license from Energie Fitness, the cost being £35,000+vat for a 10 year agreement. The franchise licence, includes regular meetings, training for franchisee and regular ongoing support via an Energie regional manager. Energie require the application form to be completed with a £2k deposit and then subject to approval (non-approval will result in a refund) the balance will be due before commencing instructing solicitors.
Reason For Selling:
Other business interests, living in London, as well as having a very young family have caused a re-evaluation and the owner, understands that not being able to give the gym and the marketing more of his personal time has held things back.