G & M Frisby Family Butcher and Caterer, Crowland
Lincolnshire, East Anglia
Advert ref: 1646BW
Long established, highly respected traditional butchers, owner looking to retire. Fully equipped. Very popular outside catering. Ample opportunity to expand business.
- Long established and highly respected traditional butchers with the owner looking to retire.
- Meat and poultry, pies, scotch eggs, soft drinks, (fruit & veg barrow), cooked meals, cakes.
- Outside catering, very popular, accounts for 20% of turnover.
- Fully equipped – full list available.
- Prominent position (town centre).
- Ample opportunity to diversify and expand the business ie sandwich bar, delivery service.
Property Details: Leasehold
Asking Price: £25,000 + SAV (Leasehold)
Turnover: £150,000 Annual
Tuesday 8.30 am – 5.00 pm
Wednesday 8.30 am – 4.00 pm
Thursday 8.30 am – 4.00 pm
Friday 8.30 am - 4.30 pm
Saturday 8.30 am – 4.30 pm
Each party to be responsible for their own legal and professional fees, but the purchaser should note that they will be responsible for the Landlords reasonable legal costs in connection with the preparation of the New Lease.