Leading Catering and Takeaway Business with additional potential
Advert ref: 3037TPBW
This well established catering business benefits from its extensive list of blue chip clients and the diversity of services it offers. A new owner would have the potential to extend the opening hours and create a take-away/delivery service to all areas of Leicester. The kitchen is set up to be able to cater for all types and styles of food and with the addition of the existing business, it would help to make this an extremely low cost set up.
There are now currently 2 qualified members of staff ( Chefs ) who are prepared to remain with the business if required. A full and extensive list of the kitchen equipment, appliances, storage units and event equipment can be provided.
This business provides a solid foundation for a new owner to come in and ensure a continuation of great service to the existing customers whilst introducing fresh ideas to expand. The business represents and exciting opportunity.
Financial figures can be forwarded on completion and submission of an NDA
- Based in the heart of Leicester, established for over 15 years
- The “go to” caterer in Leicester for Corporate Lunches and events, as well as all Private Events
- All types of venues catered for – Halls, Marquees, Cathedrals, Manor Houses, Businesses and Village Halls
- All types of catering provided from traditional sit down meals, BBQ’s, hot and cold buffets, paella parties,
- Regular Client base with loyal customers for over 10 years
- Has catered for events at HSBC, Royal Enfield, Porsche, Bentley, Donnington Park, Barkby Hall, Peatling House, Lord Mayor and the Bishop of Leicester and many more
- Dedicated experienced Event Organiser and Head Chef will remain with the business if required.
- Wide range of services and advice offered to suit all events with an extensive menu, all of which is freshly prepared in the kitchen
- Extremely large (approx. 2000sq.ft) and well-equipped kitchen, preparation areas, walk in fridge and freezer, storage areas. 5 Star Health & Hygiene rating
- Potential to extend take-away and delivery service
Property Details: Leasehold
Asking Price: £180,000 + SAV (Leasehold)
6 years remaining.
Rent - £8911.00 per annum with a service charge of £222.00 per quarter
Rates - Zero
Each party to be responsible for their own legal and professional fees, but the purchaser should note that they will be responsible for the Landlords reasonable legal costs in connection with the preparation of the Licence to Assign/New Lease.