Men’s Formal Suit Hire Business
Advert ref: 3045TPBW
This unique business is the ultimate in men’s formal suit hire. Located in a unit away from the town centre, it provides easy access, free parking and by appointment only.
The stunning interior set up provides privacy and an extremely relaxing atmosphere in this award-winning business. Bookings are taken with a 50% deposit, with the balance being paid 6-8 weeks before the big day.
There is 1 part-time member of staff who will remain with the business if required. Most of the laundering is managed in house, with dry cleaning being outsourced. The stock of wedding suits and wedding accessories are immaculately maintained, with a stunning storage area and are included within the asking price.
The business has another arm – Wedding Chair Cover Hire, which it really has not promoted. There is stock of over 1000 covers with over 7000 bows and sashes to match.
This extremely well-run business would suit a person/couple looking for a change of career and a guaranteed income, with the potential to steadily grow the business. A positive and natural customer service personality would be needed. Training will be offered and provided as part of the handover. Our client has built an enviable reputation that enjoys strong local trade and also attracts high levels of referrals.
The business has an online presence through its website and Facebook, ownership to be transferred upon completion. With limited competition and an enviable reputation, we do anticipate a speedy completion for this well-respected business.
- Established for over 17 years
- Unique personal service by appointment only, fabulous reviews
- Stunning ranges of wedding suits, waistcoats and men’s wedding accessories
- Consistent yearly sales and profits
- Potential to increase business
- Wedding chairs covers stock included in sale, over 1,000 covers
- An Apple computer and a laptop with PO system included in sale.
- Website & Facebook site included in sale
- Leasehold sale, the unit is 1,200sqft
- Retirement sale, a sensible handover will be provided
Property Details: Leasehold
Asking Price: £190,000 (Leasehold)
A new lease can be agreed and confirmed for a new owner. Financial figures will be forwarded on completion and submission of an NDA.
Each party to be responsible for their own legal and professional fees, but the purchaser should note that they will be responsible for the Landlords reasonable legal costs in connection with the preparation of the New Lease.