Online Vintage and Contempory Designer Clothes Store
Advert ref: 3186IGW
Offered for sale is this supurbly presented online vintage and designer store called 'The Freperie' which is French for 'Old Clothes'. However do not be fooled, this company has grown significantly since its incorporation 7 years ago.
A business that once started as a hobby has an annual turnover in excess of £100k and is managed part time !! Average Adjusted EBITA £50k+ per annum.
With over 1600 products offered for sale, from Vivienne Westwood to Hermes and 60% of all orders coming from the USA and now the Middle East, this is the perfect platform for anyone interested in designer clothes and anyone for an eye for fashion.
Forecasted profit this year to be in excess of £120k
- Over 1600 proucts onlineGreat name in the industry
- Minimal advert spend or promotion (most activities through social media platforms), yet increased turnover last 3 years
- 17,000 followers on social media platforms
- 3,000 active conversations with customers per month.
- 1.3 million impressions and 20k views per month on eBay !!
- Ebay is now attracting an American market - 60% of sales to collectors in USA
- Now selling to the Middle East
- Huge opportunities to sell products on consignment - Pure additional profit.
- Stock valued at £50k
- The company has been collecting for 10 years and offering an online platform for 5 years.
Property Details: Leasehold
Asking Price: £120,000 (Leasehold)
Turnover: £90,000 Annual
Rental unit to store stock, can be moved into a work from home business
Home Based: Yes
Reason For Selling:
Business owner has a full time position in other industries not associated to this business. The hobby has turned into a business.