Plant Hire, Earthworks, Excavation Business
Advert ref: 3028TPBW
The business has a fabulous reputation within the sectors it operates, providing an experienced, knowledgeable and reliable workforce with a vast range of equipment. Contracts undertaken include Landfill Engineering – Quarry Work – Forest and Farm Tracks – Lakes and Reservoirs – Railway Bulk Loading/Unloading – Heavy Haulage.
The General Manager of the business oversees the day to day site operations and running of the fleet, working closely with the foreman looking after a team of 14.
The lease on the premises has 20 years left to run, with the rent and rates costing £6,400pa
A comprehensive list of the assets/plant/machinery can be provided
Financial figures can be forwarded on completion and submission of an NDA
This is a fantastic opportunity to acquire a well established business with a great foundation, reputation and ongoing contracts. They have started the new year extremely well and have the potential to be part of a tender in April for a substantial new 7 year contract, that if successful would significantly increase the value of the business. The client feels there is a good possibility to secure this contract and if successful, would be looking to negotiate a bonus structure on top of the agreed sale price.
VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Strictly By Appointment Only. This is a strictly confidential sale and no attempt must be made to approach the vendor or staff directly. Please phone this office on 01775 761225 and we will be happy to arrange this for you. Let us know when you would like to visit, and we will make the necessary arrangements
- In the same ownership for over 30 years
- Diverse range of sectors
- Blue chip customer list with many being with the business for a number of years
- Highly experienced, long standing team in place
- 2nd tier management able to run the business on a day to day basis
- Leasehold premises, with offices, workshops and yard. Fully secure.
- Contracts with most key customers in place
- Business throughout the Midlands, East Anglia and South East UK.
- Strong reputation within sectors, with admirable testimonials.
- Share sale acquisition
Property Details: Leasehold
Asking Price: £1,850,000 (Leasehold)