Specialist Motorhome Caravan Servicing and High End Upgrades
Deeping St James, Lincolnshire
Advert ref: 3039TPBW
This unique and well established business benefits from its authorised relationships and location, with many secure motorhome and caravan storage facilities within the area. It enables the business to offer the flexibility of collecting and returning the units for the owners, if needed. There are three qualified and experienced members of the team who will remain with the business, if required.
The owner oversees the day to day running of the business, but the team are knowledgeable and experienced enough to maintain the workshop side of things. The owner’s wife looks after the general admin and bookkeeping
The business normally exhibits with E&P and VB Air (on the E&P Hydraulics and VB Air stands) at the NEC in February and October and at the East of England Caravan & Motorhome Shows. Sales are normally gained from these shows.
This business is experiencing great growth, some of this can be associated to the current pandemic. However, the increase in the popularity of Motorhome and Caravan leisure and holidaying is projected to continue to increase.
The need for upgraded auto levelling systems, suspension that enables motorhomes to drive smoothly and luxury additions such as air con, solar panels and wifi ensures that the business continues to be the “go to” installer within the Lincs/Cambs/Leics region.
- Established for over 15 years
- Moved into existing unit in 2017, 1,600 sq ft rolling 5 year lease
- Approved Workshop status.
- Premier Dealer for E&P Hydrallic levelling system and VB Air Suspension, only 14 other Premier Dealers in UK, nearest being over 70 miles away. Authorised Swift, Dometic & Autotrail service and warranty agents.
- Installation of air conditioning/heating units, solar power systems, wifi systems and Diamond Brite protective paint system.
- Dedicated and experienced, multi-talented team.
- Specialist ramp, adaptable to suit all vehicles and caravans
- Order book is normally up to 6 weeks in advance
- Sales are currently tracking 50% up June to Nov, like for like period.
- Retirement sale, will provide a reasonable handover period.
Property Details: Leasehold
Asking Price: £210,000 + SAV (Leasehold)
18 months remaining on a 5 year rolling lease Rent - £4,000/quarter, this includes electric, water, insurance, maintenance and service charges.
Rates – 0 rated (Under £12,000, therefore eligible for 100% small business rate relief)
Financial figures can be forwarded on completion and submission of an NDA