Tanning Salon Beauty Treatment Room and Nail Bar Holbeach
Advert ref: 3038TPBW
This well known tanning and beauty treatment business in Holbeach is an ideal opportunity for a local qualified therapist to enhance and expand their existing clientele and services. The owners have invested in top of the range equipment fixtures and fittings and are only offering the sale of this business for family reasons.
The owner has invested over £28,000 in equipment, fixtures, fittings and refurb. There is £15,000 outstanding on HP and this would be paid off by the owner, the HP could be transferred over to the new owner if required.
In addition, there is a Brazilian Booty Lift system available, this system cost £9,324 and has £4,200 HP outstanding – qualifications and training must be in place to be able to utilise this system. This system is not included in the asking price, but is available if required, a purchase price would need to be agreed.
This is a Goodwill & Assets sale, with the Goodwill £25,000 and the Assets £15,000.
- Established for 3 years
- High St premises fully refurbished with a funky “on trend” feel and look
- 3 Tanning rooms, 2 lay-down and 1 stand-up machines
- Large Beauty room with top range treatment couch and spray tan unit
- Would suit a qualified Beauty Therapist looking to expand their client list and extend their services
- Potential to add Hairdressing into the unit
- Beauty treatment client list as existing Therapist is moving out of the area
- Brazilian Booty Lift system available – not included in asking price, cost can be provided
- Lease includes the flat above the shop, which is currently rented out
- Genuine reason for sale
Property Details: Leasehold
Asking Price: £40,000 + SAV (Leasehold)
Rent - £1,041/month, the flat above the shop contributes £500/month towards this rent.
Rates & Water - £32/month
Financial figures can be forwarded on completion and submission of an NDA
Each party to be responsible for their own legal and professional fees, but the purchaser should note that they will be responsible for the Landlords reasonable legal costs in connection with the preparation of the Licence to Assign/New Lease.