Well Established Stationers in Prominent High Street Location
Advert ref: 1979LT
Business Partnership is excited to bring this well established stationers to the market.
The shop has a prominent high street location in an affluent Surrey town. It has achieved average annual revenues of over £440 000, with gross profit of over 50%.
- Average Annual Revenue over £440 000 - Average annual revenue is over £440 000, with gross profit over 50%.
- Very Well Established Business - The business has been in operation for over 30 years. It is now for sale due to retirement.
- Excellent Local Reputation - The shop has an excellent local reputation. This is demonstrated by fantastic on-line reviews.
- Opportunities to Expand Further - Despite the impressive performance of the business, there is room to expand further in terms of developing on line sales and business to business sales. There are currently no on line sales or business to business contracts.
- Handover Period - The current owners are willing to work with the new owners during a handover period, if required. This will enable the current owners to pass on their knowledge gained in the last 30 + years of running the business.
- Increasing Sales - The Final quarter of 2021 has seen sales higher than pre Covid levels.
Property Details: Leasehold
Asking Price: £165,000 + SAV + Net Assets (Leasehold)
Turnover: £440,000 Annual
The business is located on a prominent high street location, in an affluent Surrey Town.
The business comes with leasehold premises. A new lease will be agreed as part of the business sale.
8:30 - 5:30 Monday - Saturday