Well Established Stationers in Prominent High Street Location
Advert ref: 1979LT
Business Partnership is excited to bring this well established stationers to the market.
The shop has a prominent high street location in an affluent Surrey town. It has achieved average annual revenues of over £440 000, with gross profit of over 50%.
- Average Annual Revenue over £440 000 - Average annual revenue is over £440 000, with gross profit over 50%.
- Very Well Established Business - The business has been in operation for over 30 years. It is now for sale due to ill health and retirement.
- Excellent Local Reputation - The shop has an excellent local reputation. This is demonstrated by fantastic on-line reviews.
- Management Structure In Place - The business has a robust management structure in place and very reliable staff, meaning a new owner could operate the business with minimal involvement, if required.The shop has been run by the management and staff for the last 7 years with limited involvement from the owners, due to ill health.
- Opportunities to Expand Further - Despite the impressive performance of the business, there is room to expand further in terms of developing on line sales and business to business sales. There are currently no on line sales or business to business contracts.
Property Details: Leasehold
Asking Price: £185,000 + SAV + Net Assets (Leasehold)
Turnover: £440,000 Annual
The business is located on a prominent high street location, in an affluent Surrey Town.
The business comes with leasehold premises. A new lease will be agreed as part of the business sale.
Reason For Selling:
This is a genuine retirement sale. Having owned the business for over 30 years, the business is now for sale due to ill health and retirement.
8:30 - 5:30 Monday - Saturday