Cassandras Cafe - Owner looking for a reasonable offer
Advert ref: 3036TPBW
Cassandras is known locally as the “go to” café in the centre of Burton on Trent, it is an ideal opportunity for a new owner to take over this existing business, loyal customer base and expand on the additional opportunities and potential the business could offer. Whether this be adding in “home baked/made” cakes, pies, pastries or expanding the menu.
The premises has the benefit of a substantial first floor that is currently only being utilised for storage. This could easily be adapted into a function room for meetings, private parties and networking events.
All the extensive equipment is well maintained and in good working order and a list can be provided on request.
A great opportunity for a new owner to come in with some fresh ideas and expand this well established business, whilst maintaining its reputation popularity and loyal customer base.
Financial figures can be forwarded on completion and submission of an NDA
- Due to health issues, the owner will consider a reasonable offer.
- Established for over 23 years, with existing owner for 15 years. 5 Star Food Hygiene rating
- Large 68 seater café on ground floor, with space to expand on first floor. Prime pedestrianised town centre location
- Extensive list of well maintained equipment included in the business sale
- Consistent strong weekly/yearly sales
- New 5 year lease with a break clause
- Good consistent reviews on Trip Advisor, Facebook and Google
- 2 experienced members of staff willing to remain with the business
- Ladies, Gents & Disabled toilets are all on the premises
- Retirement sale
Property Details: Leasehold
Asking Price: £50,000 (Leasehold)
Prime "High St" pedestrianised location
Large 68 seat cafe and takeaway on ground floor, with additional first floor space
New 5 year lease with a break clause £2580/month
Each party to be responsible for their own legal and professional fees, but the purchaser should note that they will be responsible for the Landlords reasonable legal costs in connection with the preparation of the Licence to Assign/New Lease.