Bespoke Picture Framing Shop with Gallery Nottingham
Advert ref: 3029PBW
Opus Frames has a fabulous reputation within the framing retail sector.
All the equipment in the workshop that is used in the production of the framing and finishing is included in the asking price.
The gallery displays a collection of framed prints, some of which are by 2 local artists and sold on a commission basis. The greeting cards are 75% on an SOR basis, these being by a local artist. The card rack is owned by the business.
They have no social media presence, and this is an area for potential development to increase the market presence.
The owners are now wishing to retire having been involved and running the business for over 26 years. They will be happy to discuss a reasonable handover, should it be required.
A new lease will need to be agreed as the existing lease runs out in November 2020. The rent is expected to be £15,500pa
The business produces a healthy GP and financial figures can be forwarded on completion and submission of an NDA.
- Established in 1978, re located to its Nottingham premises in 2011
- Bespoke service with workshop and store at the rear of the premises.
- Picture framing experience is ideal, City & Guilds qualification
- Very regional customer base, travelling from all over Notts, Derby’s, S. York’s
- Many customers returning time and again, with most new customers coming in via word of mouth recommendations
- Average spend £50 per customer
- Nearest competitor is over in Long Eaton
- Products/ Framing services include – corporate, business, prints, photographic, embroidery, tapestries, oil & canvas, medals, coins and sports memorabilia
- Well represented gallery area in store, with a range of greeting cards and a seating area to meet & greet customers.
- Leasehold premises with a prominent location.
Property Details: Leasehold
Asking Price: £70,000 + SAV (Leasehold)